With the start of the new school year comes the debut of our new Adventures Lesson Programming! We’ve been working on schooling our horses, brought back a past favorite instructor and did some restructuring all to better serve our students. Some of the exciting changes include:
- Welcoming back Cindy Skalyo as our head riding instructor!
- Scheduling our riding lessons by the 6 week session
- Providing opportunities for students to arrive early to tack their horse with a volunteer so that they get almost the entire 45 minute lesson in the saddle
- Private and semi-private (2 riders) lessons
- Small Group Outdoor Adventures ~ Learn about and care for horses and other farm animals, learn year round gardening skills, cook straight from the garden, engage in a variety of arts and crafts, and so much more; perfect for girl and boy scout groups as well as home school students and families!
- Much more…Please contact Carrie Moll at email@example.com if you are interested in taking advantage of the wonderful opportunities that Glade Run Adventures has to offer! Our first riding lesson session will be starting the week of September 11th.
Glade Run Adventures provides personalized experiences in nature, including horseback riding lessons, guided trail rides, animal care classes, gardening classes, farm to table cooking experiences and nature themed arts and crafts. These activities are prefect for families, school groups, home school students, Girl and Boy Scout troops, youth groups and parties. Glade Run Adventures is conveniently located north of Pittsburgh in Zelienople, just minutes from Route 79 and Cranberry Township.